- E. Maths and A. Maths
- Principles Of Accounts (POA)
- Classes are conducted in an environment conducive for learning and usually last 1.5 hours per lesson.
- To ensure maximum benefits to students, classes are usually grouped according to their subjects & levels.
- Maximum class size is 5 students.
- There is also a special class with a maximum of 3 students only.
Style of Teaching
- Responsible and committed
- Clear & concise explanation of concepts and techniques
- Happy to repeat & guide slower students along
- Has a sense of humour
- Knows when a student needs to be pushed to work harder
- Most importantly, the ability to highlight possible style of questions in exam papers
- More classes are conducted during the examination periods.
- Sometimes, slower students are given extra lessons if there are suitable classes available.